Good places for dating in Japan
7 Best Places for Dating in Japan
February, 14 is a very important day for many people all over the world. There exist lots of exciting ways and sites to spend St. Valentine’s Day. Today’s article reveals 7 top places for dating in Japan.
Where to go?
- Fuji. It is one of the main Japanese destinations. Every year, thousands of tourists dream about reaching the peak of the mountain. This place is ideal if your girlfriend enjoys extreme climbing.
- Himeji Castle. This hilltop building is one of the most ancient Japanese places. Magnificent, romantic, unusual – all these words could hardly describe the Himeji Castle for dating Japanese girls.
- Ginza, Tokyo. If you both prefer noisy and jolly places, Ginza will surely become the appropriate destination. Invite your Japanese woman to Ginza and have the funniest time ever!
- This spot is best to be visited in the evening when the official office workers’ part of the day comes to the end. Your sweetheart will be captured by millions of lights all around. You both will fall in love with Shinjuku and will never forget your first date in Japan.
- Are you keen on Japanese culture and acting? Then visit this unusual place in the very heart of Ginza. Japanese people look up to this theatre due to its luxurious costumes and crazy make-ups.
- Kyoto Tower. One more great way to date Japanese women is the Kyoto Tower which is the tallest building in the city. Its viewing platform is located at an altitude of 100 m. On the roof of the 9-floor building you can also pay a visit to some shops or even spend a night at the 3* hotel.
- Disneyland, Urayasu. The thematic park stretches for over 47 ha. The greatest time in your life is guaranteed there. Evening is the most suitable time to observe a solemn parade of Disney’s characters with a firework show.
To conclude, choosing the right place for dating Japanese women is a half of your success in relationships. A wide range of breathtaking spots described above will definitely bring the best date of all your life!